Friday, June 1, 2007

Hola!

Last night I had 2 women at the church ask me to teach them how to knit, I am totally geeked. heh.

We are going to do the basic garter stitch washcloth. Easy Peasy and a quick knit!

My friend Sara is 5 months preggo with their 5th child. Can I just say how much I love that I'm not the only mother my age with more than two or three? And she knits, and she homeschools them too *swoon*
Her hubbo and Himself get on like mud and Jeeps.
Every Thursday night her kids come to my house to play, so she and I can zip off to church sans kiddos. This has only been going on for two weeks, and both times her hubbo had the night off from work so came over too. It's working out wonderfully. Himself gets to play, and the kids get to enjoy others that have a lot in common with. Whoot!
By the end of the night the house is utterly destroyed, but has a great feeling of contentment. Awesome.

My incredibly talented friend has finally decided to share her skills with the world. I own one of the first bags she made, and I kid you not, use it practically every day. It's my sock in progress "must have". You must go see.

In other news, for all you stressed out mommas out there, I can not recommend this stuff enough. I've been taking it for about two weeks and my DH wants me to never be without it. LOL
I'm getting some for my sister. Her personality turns into something no man should have to live with during her time of the month, I think it will help....I'm laughing as I write this, but I'm serious too. heh heh
It says it's a sleep aid, but really it just helps your crankiness factor. Ironically it's made from passion flower extract wahahahahahahahaaaa

Today I'm going to spend some more quality time with the PW while the kids play in the jungle of our back yard....









Your arch-nemesis is:
Jaws



Why?
Because they dug up your garden
The winner will be...
They are going to kill you
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

5 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for sharing me with the world! Your knitting pal and time away sounds like fun. I am kind of jealous actually. You have knitting friends, and people asking you to teach them to knit. I have people telling me NOT to knit... sigh.

Desiree said...

That is awesome that you get to share the knitting love! And the washcloth project is inspired! Just enough to make them want to knit more, not like a scarf that just keeps going and going and going..........

Cralon Seral said...

123.hp.com/dj2640

Ritchie ken said...

123.hp.com/setup 6974

Office.com/setup said...

If you need technical support for these software like TurboTax Support, Office.com/setup, AOL Desktop Gold, 123.hp.com/setup. Don’t need to worry visit here and resolve you all error immediately.


Office.com/setup
TurboTax Support Number
123hp.com/setup
AOL Desktop Gold