Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sometimes

men are such stinkers
and other times so fantastic
Sometimes its hard to remember
we are just like em.

Sometimes my heart flutters
when he walks through the door
my cheeks blush and my arms tingle
I recall how blessed I am

Sometimes I just want to toss a pie in his face
and be sure it gets in his ears
and up his nose
And let him clean up the mess like I clean up after his messy children.

Sometimes I look at him and see
a strong, intellegent, providing family man
Other times I peek at him and see
A little boy in a too big body that needs my protecting

Most times its wonderful being married
being one
sharing children, dreams, love and laughter
making all the other times seem too small to matter.

And sometimes its a good thing to write about it.

No comments: